I love Christmas and gifts. It’s such a special time of year. But what do you get the gluten free person in your life? OR- maybe you are the gluten free person in your family. If so, just send your loved ones this post as a *hint* Here we go!
Top 10 Gluten Free Gift Ideas
1) Restaurant Gift Certificate: Eating out isn’t easy when you live gluten free. However, some restaurants are amazing at providing gluten free service! Why not give the joy of a gift certificate to a place such as BJ’s Brewhouse, Maggianos, Blue Moon Pizza, PF Changs
2) Online Gift Certificates: Shopping online for gluten free food is awesome for your gluten free loved one. Especially if they live in a small town. You could use Gluten Free Mall, Amazon or Gluten Free Trading Company.
3) Gluten Free Gift Baskets: This is super fun. You can give them a pre-made basket from companies such as Cookies From Home, Gluten Smart, or It’s Only Natural.
4) Magazine Subscriptions: A gluten free magazine is a wonderful place to learn about living gluten free and get new recipes. Check out Gluten Free Living, or Living Without. or Delight GF Magazine.
5) Gluten Free Labels: Super cute gluten free labels for lunches, for kids or adults, would be a great. You can grab them from Inchbug. Great for gifts or stocking stuffers.
6) Gluten Free Play-doh: Yup! This is for the kids. Play doh can end up all over our kids and often, in their cute little mouths. To keep play time gluten free and fun, you can snag some gluten free play-dough from Soy-Yer-Dough.
7) Kitchen Appliances & Accessories: For those who are newly diagnosed, many old kitchen appliances are contaminated with gluten and need to be replaced have to go. So, a new blender, toaster, cutting board or pizza stone would be awesome.
8) Mugs & Shirts: For the gluten free person who likes to laugh about the craziness of living gluten free, a cute mug or t-shirt would be great. Such as this “I blame gluten” mug or This “Bootin’ the Gluten” t-shirt.
9) Books: For the gluten free person who loves to cook or research, fill up their stocking with information! Some wonderful resources are: Triumphs Gluten Free Restaurant Guide, Gluten Free on a Shoe-String Cookbook, or Against All Grain (cookbook).
10) Gluten Free Vacation: I know this can be a pricey gift, but it’s so cool – I had to add it. Some great examples for gluten free travel options are Disney World, Disney Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Breakfast in Napa, CA, White Stallion in AZ, Maine Stay Cottage, Melissa’s B&B in Delaware, Chehalem Ridge B&B in Oregon, or the FairView Inn in Austin,TX. For a gluten free international getaway, check out Gluten Free Travel.
I hope this helps you love on the gluten free person in your life!